Air Duct Cleaning in Southwest Michigan
With state-of-the-art air duct cleaning equipment, Heaven Scents cleaning professionals will thoroughly clean all the interior surfaces of your duct-work. Our professional cleaners will thoroughly clean the surfaces of your ducts, removing dust and mold spores that gradually build up over time, pet hair, also dust mites, and all air born pollens, even children toys. We also clean Insulated fiber glass duct liners and duct board, cleaned with special non-metallic bristles.
So for Home or Business, trust Heaven Scent to Safely and Effectively clean and restore your Air Duct System.
Regular inspection of duct-work is recommended every 1–2 years, return ducts every 1–2 years, and air handling units annually.
Signs of poorly performing air ducts include:
- Utility bills in winter and summer months above average relative to rate fluctuation
- Spaces or rooms that are difficult to heat or cool
- Duct location in an attic, attached garage, leaky floor cavity, crawl space or unheated basement
- Sweeping and dusting the furniture needs to be done more than usual.
- After cleaning, there is still left over visible dust floating around the house.
- After or during sleep, occupants experience headaches, nasal congestion, or other sinus problems.
- Rooms in the house have little or no air flow coming from the vents.
- Occupants are constantly getting sick or are experiencing more allergies than usual.
- There is a musty or stale odor when turning on the furnace or air conditioner.
- Occupants are experiencing signs of sickness, e.g. fatigue, headache, sneezing, stuffy or running nose, irritability, nausea, dry or burning sensation in eyes, nose and throat.